Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Liquid–liquid extraction for recovery of paclitaxel from plant cell culture: Solvent evaluation and use of extractants for partitioning and selectivity
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 990–997, July/August 2012
How to Cite
McPartland, T. J., Patil, R. A., Malone, M. F. and Roberts, S. C. (2012), Liquid–liquid extraction for recovery of paclitaxel from plant cell culture: Solvent evaluation and use of extractants for partitioning and selectivity. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 990–997. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1562
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 10:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- University of Massachusetts Center for Process Design and Control
- E.I. Dupont Co.
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET9984463
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM070852
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!