Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
An integrated process for removing the inhibitors of the prehydrolysis liquor of kraft-based dissolving pulp process via cationic polymer treatment
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 998–1004, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Saeed, A., Fatehi, P. and Ni, Y. (2012), An integrated process for removing the inhibitors of the prehydrolysis liquor of kraft-based dissolving pulp process via cationic polymer treatment. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 998–1004. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1563
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 06:39AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- NSERC CRD Grant
- Atlantic Innovation Fund
- Canada Research Chairs programs of the Government of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!