This article is a U.S. Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Quantitative methods to characterize morphological properties of cell lines†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Published 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1069–1078, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Mancia, A., Elliott, J. T., Halter, M., Bhadriraju, K., Tona, A., Spurlin, T. A., Middlebrooks, B. L., Baatz, J. E., Warr, G. W. and Plant, A. L. (2012), Quantitative methods to characterize morphological properties of cell lines. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1069–1078. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1564
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 01:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!