Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Application of a 22L scale membrane bioreactor and cross-flow ultrafiltration to obtain purified chondroitin
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1012–1018, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Schiraldi, C., Alfano, A., Cimini, D., Rosa, M. D., Panariello, A., Restaino, O. F. and Rosa, M. D. (2012), Application of a 22L scale membrane bioreactor and cross-flow ultrafiltration to obtain purified chondroitin. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1012–1018. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1566
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- Ministero dell'Istruzione dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR). Grant Number: L.297 project “Produzione biotecnologica di condroitina.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!