Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Surface-based cryopreservation strategies for human embryonic stem cells: A comparative study
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1079–1087, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Malpique, R., Tostões, R., Beier, A. F. J., Serra, M., Brito, C., Schulz, J. C., Björquist, P., Zimmermann, H. and Alves, P. M. (2012), Surface-based cryopreservation strategies for human embryonic stem cells: A comparative study. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1079–1087. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1572
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 05:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (project PTDC/BIO/72755/2006). Grant Number: PhD Grant SFRH/BD/22647/2005
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Number: 223011
- Hyperlab (High Yield and Performance Stem Cell Lab)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!