Process Sensing and Control
SYBR green real time-polymerase chain reaction as a rapid and alternative assay for the efficient identification of all existing Escherichia coli biotypes approved directly in wastewater samples
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1106–1113, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Chetta, M., Bafunno, V., Grillo, R., Mele, A., Lo Perfido, P., Notarnicola, M., Cellini, F. and Cifarelli, R. A. (2012), SYBR green real time-polymerase chain reaction as a rapid and alternative assay for the efficient identification of all existing Escherichia coli biotypes approved directly in wastewater samples. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1106–1113. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1573
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 05:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!