Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Thermal stabilization of psychrophilic enzymes: A case study of the cold-active hormone-sensitive lipase from Psychrobacter sp. TA144
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 946–952, July/August 2012
How to Cite
De Santi, C., Durante, L., Vecchio, P. D., Tutino, M. L., Parrilli, E. and de Pascale, D. (2012), Thermal stabilization of psychrophilic enzymes: A case study of the cold-active hormone-sensitive lipase from Psychrobacter sp. TA144. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 946–952. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1574
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 05:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Programma Nazionale di Ricerche in Antartide 2009–2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!