Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing scientific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the United States Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Published 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1167–1178, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Qureshi, N., Dien, B. S., Liu, S., Saha, B. C., Hector, R., Cotta, M. A. and Hughes, S. (2012), Genetically engineered Escherichia coli FBR5: Part I. Comparison of high cell density bioreactors for enhanced ethanol production from xylose . Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1167–1178. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1585
This article is a U.S. Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 10:54PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Activation of Kraft Lignin by an Enzymatic Treatment with a Versatile Peroxidase from Bjerkandera sp. R1, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2013, 169, 4, 1262, , , , ,