Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing scientific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the United States Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
Published 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1167–1178, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Qureshi, N., Dien, B. S., Liu, S., Saha, B. C., Hector, R., Cotta, M. A. and Hughes, S. (2012), Genetically engineered Escherichia coli FBR5: Part I. Comparison of high cell density bioreactors for enhanced ethanol production from xylose . Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1167–1178. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1585
This article is a U.S. Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 10:54PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!