Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Modeling the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitory activity of peptide mixtures obtained from cheese whey hydrolysates using concentration–response curves
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1197–1206, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Estévez, N., Fuciños, P., Sobrosa, A. C., Pastrana, L., Pérez, N. and Luisa Rúa, M. (2012), Modeling the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitory activity of peptide mixtures obtained from cheese whey hydrolysates using concentration–response curves. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1197–1206. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1587
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Numbers: PGIDIT07TAL006E, 09TAL002E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!