Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
A robust methodology for kinetic model parameter estimation for biocatalytic reactions
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1186–1196, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Al-Haque, N., Santacoloma, P. A., Neto, W., Tufvesson, P., Gani, R. and Woodley, J. M. (2012), A robust methodology for kinetic model parameter estimation for biocatalytic reactions. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1186–1196. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1588
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- AMBIOCAS financed through the European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 245144
- BIOTRAINS Marie Curie ITN, financed by the European Union through the 7th Framework people Programme. Grant Number: 238531
- ERA-IB project “Eng Biocat“. Grant Number: EIB.08.016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!