Process Sensing and Control
Quantitative analyses of individual sugars in mixture using FRET-based biosensors
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1376–1383, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Ha, J.-S., Gam, J., Choi, S.-L., Oh, K.-H., Ro, H.-S., Song, J. J., Shin, C. S. and Lee, S.-G. (2012), Quantitative analyses of individual sugars in mixture using FRET-based biosensors. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1376–1383. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1592
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 11:44PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011-0031944
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: SSAC, PJ008170
- KRIBB Research Initiative Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!