Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Investigating the use of column inserts to achieve better chromatographic bed support
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1285–1291, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Lan, T., Gerontas, S., Smith, G. R., Langdon, J., Ward, J. M. and Titchener-Hooker, N. J. (2012), Investigating the use of column inserts to achieve better chromatographic bed support. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1285–1291. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1597
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 11:44PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacture in Emergent Macromolecular Therapies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!