Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
New biocomposites based on bioplastic flax fibers and biodegradable polymers
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1336–1346, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Wróbel-Kwiatkowska, M., Czemplik, M., Kulma, A., Żuk, M., Kaczmar, J., Dymińska, L., Hanuza, J., Ptak, M. and Szopa, J. (2012), New biocomposites based on bioplastic flax fibers and biodegradable polymers. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1336–1346. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1599
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2012 11:08PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: POLPOST-DOC II Nr PBZ/MEiN/01/2006/17, NN 302061834, NR 12-0009-06
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: POIG.01.04.00-22-022/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!