Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Enzymatic digestibility and pretreatment degradation products of AFEX-treated hardwoods (Populus nigra)
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 365–375, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Balan, V., Sousa, L. d. C., Chundawat, S. P. S., Marshall, D., Sharma, L. N., Chambliss, C. K. and Dale, B. E. (2009), Enzymatic digestibility and pretreatment degradation products of AFEX-treated hardwoods (Populus nigra). Biotechnol Progress, 25: 365–375. doi: 10.1002/btpr.160
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2008
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG36-04GO14017
- National Research Initiative of the USDA Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service. Grant Number: 2005-35504-16335
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!