Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Beneficial effect of protracted sterilization of lentils on phytase production by Aspergillus ficuum in solid state fermentation
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1263–1270, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Bennett, P. and Yang, S.-T. (2012), Beneficial effect of protracted sterilization of lentils on phytase production by Aspergillus ficuum in solid state fermentation. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1263–1270. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1603
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- NSF STTR. Grant Number: Award ID: 0611075
- US-Egypt Joint S&T Board administered through USDA Foreign Agricultural Service. Grant Number: Contract No.: 58-3148-5-057
- The Consortium for Plant Biotechnology Research, Inc.. Grant Number: CPBR, Agreement No.: GO12026-229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!