Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Regulation of autocrine fibroblast growth factor-2 signaling by perfusion flow in 3D human mesenchymal stem cell constructs
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1384–1388, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Ma, T. (2012), Regulation of autocrine fibroblast growth factor-2 signaling by perfusion flow in 3D human mesenchymal stem cell constructs. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1384–1388. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1604
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- DOD Peer Reviewed Medical Research. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-1-0363
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!