Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Genomic analysis of a hybridoma batch cell culture metabolic status in a standard laboratory 5 L bioreactor
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1126–1137, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Kondragunta, B., Han, J., Joshi, B. H., Brorson, K. A., Puri, R. K., Uplekar, S., Moreira, A. R. and Rao, G. (2012), Genomic analysis of a hybridoma batch cell culture metabolic status in a standard laboratory 5 L bioreactor. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1126–1137. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1605
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 05:19AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Sartorius-Stedim Biotechnology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!