This article is dedicated to the memory of Professor James E. Bailey.
Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Bioreactor environment-sensitive sentinel genes as novel metrics for cell culture scale-down comparability†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1138–1151, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Kondragunta, B., Joshi, B. H., Han, J., Brorson, K. A., Puri, R. K., Moreira, A. R. and Rao, G. (2012), Bioreactor environment-sensitive sentinel genes as novel metrics for cell culture scale-down comparability. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1138–1151. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1606
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the FDA. No endorsement of any vendor or technique is implied. G. Rao has an equity position in Fluorometrix.
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 01:18AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- PDA Fellowship
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!