Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Rapid, in situ detection of Agrobacterium tumefaciens attachment to leaf tissue
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1321–1328, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Simmons, C. W., Nitin, N. and VanderGheynst, J. S. (2012), Rapid, in situ detection of Agrobacterium tumefaciens attachment to leaf tissue. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1321–1328. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1608
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 01:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE-0653984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!