Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Chemometrics applications in biotechnology processes: Predicting column integrity and impurity clearance during reuse of chromatography resin
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1308–1314, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Rathore, A. S., Mittal, S., Lute, S. and Brorson, K. (2012), Chemometrics applications in biotechnology processes: Predicting column integrity and impurity clearance during reuse of chromatography resin. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1308–1314. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1610
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 12:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- US FDA via requisition. Grant Number: FDA-SOL-1091873
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!