Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Structure-based replacement of methionine residues at the catalytic domains with serine significantly improves the oxidative stability of alkaline amylase from alkaliphilic Alkalimonas amylolytica
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1271–1277, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Yang, H., Liu, L., Li, J., Du, G. and Chen, J. (2012), Structure-based replacement of methionine residues at the catalytic domains with serine significantly improves the oxidative stability of alkaline amylase from alkaliphilic Alkalimonas amylolytica. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1271–1277. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1611
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 12:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
- 863 Program. Grant Numbers: 2011AA100905, 2012AA022202, 973 Program, 2012CB720802, 2012CB720806
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- 111 Project. Grant Number: 111-2-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!