Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Droplet aerodynamics, cellular uptake, and efficacy of a nebulizable corticosteroid nanosuspension are superior to a micronized dosage form
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1152–1159, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Britland, S., Finter, W., Chrystyn, H., Eagland, D. and Abdelrahim, M. E. (2012), Droplet aerodynamics, cellular uptake, and efficacy of a nebulizable corticosteroid nanosuspension are superior to a micronized dosage form. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1152–1159. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1616
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!