Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Considering water availability and the effect of solute concentration on high solids saccharification of lignocellulosic biomass
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1478–1490, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Selig, M. J., Hsieh, C.-W. C., Thygesen, L. G., Himmel, M. E., Felby, C. and Decker, S. R. (2012), Considering water availability and the effect of solute concentration on high solids saccharification of lignocellulosic biomass. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1478–1490. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1617
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!