Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Enhanced phytase production from Achromobacter sp. PB-01 using wheat bran as substrate: Prospective application for animal feed
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1432–1442, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kumar, P., Chamoli, S. and Agrawal, S. (2012), Enhanced phytase production from Achromobacter sp. PB-01 using wheat bran as substrate: Prospective application for animal feed. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1432–1442. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1622
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 09:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Directorate of Experiment Station (DES), Pantnagar, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!