These authors contributed equally to this work
Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Solvent selection and optimization of α-chymotrypsin-catalyzed synthesis of N-Ac-Phe-Tyr-NH2 using mixture design and response surface methodology
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1443–1449, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Hu, S.-H., Kuo, C.-H., Chang, C.-M. J., Liu, Y.-C., Chiang, W.-D. and Shieh, C.-J. (2012), Solvent selection and optimization of α-chymotrypsin-catalyzed synthesis of N-Ac-Phe-Tyr-NH2 using mixture design and response surface methodology. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1443–1449. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1623
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 09:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan, ROC. Grant Numbers: 98-2313-B-005-027-MY3, 101-2313-B-005-040-MY3, 100-2811-B-005-050
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan, ROC, under the ATU plan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!