Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Design and characterization of a protein superagonist of IL-15 fused with IL-15Rα and a high-affinity T cell receptor
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1588–1597, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Stone, J. D., Chervin, A. S., Schreiber, H. and Kranz, D. M. (2012), Design and characterization of a protein superagonist of IL-15 fused with IL-15Rα and a high-affinity T cell receptor. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1588–1597. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1631
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-GM55767, P01-CA97296, P01-CA97296, R01-CA22677, R01-CA37516
- Samuel and Ruth Engelberg/Irvington Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship of the Cancer Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!