Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Evaluation of critical nutritional parameters and their significance in the production of rhamnolipid biosurfactants from Pseudomonas aeruginosa BS-161R
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1507–1516, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kumar, C. G., Mamidyala, S. K., Sujitha, P., Muluka, H. and Akkenapally, S. (2012), Evaluation of critical nutritional parameters and their significance in the production of rhamnolipid biosurfactants from Pseudomonas aeruginosa BS-161R. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1507–1516. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1634
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- Senior Research Fellowship by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.