Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Statistical vs. Stochastic experimental design: An experimental comparison on the example of protein refolding
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1499–1506, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Anselment, B., Schoemig, V., Kesten, C. and Weuster-Botz, D. (2012), Statistical vs. Stochastic experimental design: An experimental comparison on the example of protein refolding. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1499–1506. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1635
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- International Graduate School of Science and Engineering (IGSSE) of the Technische Universität München
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!