Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Statistical vs. Stochastic experimental design: An experimental comparison on the example of protein refolding
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1499–1506, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Anselment, B., Schoemig, V., Kesten, C. and Weuster-Botz, D. (2012), Statistical vs. Stochastic experimental design: An experimental comparison on the example of protein refolding. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1499–1506. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1635
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- International Graduate School of Science and Engineering (IGSSE) of the Technische Universität München
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.