Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Application of aurintricarboxylic acid for the adherence of mouse P19 neurons and primary hippocampal neurons to noncoated surface in serum-free culture
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1566–1574, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Lee, T.-Y., Chen, W.-S., Huang, Y.-A., Liu, T.-W., Hwang, E. and Tseng, C.-P. (2012), Application of aurintricarboxylic acid for the adherence of mouse P19 neurons and primary hippocampal neurons to noncoated surface in serum-free culture. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1566–1574. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1638
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 05:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Center for Bioinformatics Research of Aiming for the Top University Program of the National Chiao Tung University
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!