Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Application of aurintricarboxylic acid for the adherence of mouse P19 neurons and primary hippocampal neurons to noncoated surface in serum-free culture
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1566–1574, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Lee, T.-Y., Chen, W.-S., Huang, Y.-A., Liu, T.-W., Hwang, E. and Tseng, C.-P. (2012), Application of aurintricarboxylic acid for the adherence of mouse P19 neurons and primary hippocampal neurons to noncoated surface in serum-free culture. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1566–1574. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1638
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 05:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Center for Bioinformatics Research of Aiming for the Top University Program of the National Chiao Tung University
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.