Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Cell behavior observation and gene expression analysis of melanoma associated with stromal fibroblasts in a three-dimensional magnetic cell culture array
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 135–142, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Okochi, M., Matsumura, T., Yamamoto, a. S., Nakayama, E., Jimbow, K. and Honda, H. (2013), Cell behavior observation and gene expression analysis of melanoma associated with stromal fibroblasts in a three-dimensional magnetic cell culture array. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 135–142. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1642
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Health and Labor Sciences Research. Grant Number: H21-nano-006
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 21360400
- Next Generation World-Leading Researchers (NEXT Program). Grant Number: LR016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!