Process Sensing and Control
Matrix effects during monitoring of antibody and host cell proteins using attenuated total reflection spectroscopy
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 265–274, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Capito, F., Skudas, R., Stanislawski, B. and Kolmar, H. (2013), Matrix effects during monitoring of antibody and host cell proteins using attenuated total reflection spectroscopy. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 265–274. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1643
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Merck KGaA
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!