Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
The effect of ultrasonication on the immunomodulatory activity of low-quality ginseng
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 255–264, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Seo, Y. C., Song, C. H., Lim, H. W. and Lee, H. Y. (2013), The effect of ultrasonication on the immunomodulatory activity of low-quality ginseng. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 255–264. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1645
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A103017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!