Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) trypsinogen production in Pichia pastoris bioreactor cultures
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 11–16, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Viader-Salvadó, J. M., Fuentes-Garibay, J. A., Castillo-Galván, M., Iracheta-Cárdenas, M. M., Galán-Wong, L. J. and Guerrero-Olazarán, M. (2013), Shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) trypsinogen production in Pichia pastoris bioreactor cultures. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 11–16. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1646
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León. Grant Number: CN1109-05 (PAICYT)
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT). Grant Number: 50519-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!