Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Impact of aeration strategy on CHO cell performance during antibody production
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 116–126, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Velez-Suberbie, M. L., Tarrant, R. D. R., Tait, A. S., Spencer, D. I. R. and Bracewell, D. G. (2013), Impact of aeration strategy on CHO cell performance during antibody production. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 116–126. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1647
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Mexican Council on Science and Technology (CONACyT)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- Bioprocessing Research Industry Club. Grant Number: BB/G010307/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!