Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Phosphatidylcholine enrichment with medium chain fatty acids by immobilized phospholipase A1-catalyzed acidolysis
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 230–236, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Ochoa, A. A., Hernández-Becerra, J. A., Cavazos-Garduño, A., García, H. S. and Vernon-Carter, E. J. (2013), Phosphatidylcholine enrichment with medium chain fatty acids by immobilized phospholipase A1-catalyzed acidolysis. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 230–236. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1648
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- National Council for Science and Technology of Mexico (CONACyT). Grant Number: 129334
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!