Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Downstream processing, characterization, and structure–function relationship of solvent-, detergent-, psychro-, thermo-, alkalistable metalloprotease from metal-, solvent-tolerant psychrotrophic Pseudomonas putida SKG-1 isolate
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 99–108, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Singh, S. K., Singh, S. K., Tripathi, V. R., Garg, S. K. and Khare, S. K. (2013), Downstream processing, characterization, and structure–function relationship of solvent-, detergent-, psychro-, thermo-, alkalistable metalloprotease from metal-, solvent-tolerant psychrotrophic Pseudomonas putida SKG-1 isolate. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 99–108. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1654
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- University Grants Commission, Government of India, New Delhi. Grant Number: 37-521/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!