Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Avidity-mediated virus separation using a hyperthermophilic affinity ligand
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 237–246, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Hussain, M., Lockney, D., Wang, R., Gera, N. and Rao, B. M. (2013), Avidity-mediated virus separation using a hyperthermophilic affinity ligand. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 237–246. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1655
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). Grant Number: HDTRA1-10-1-0024
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: CBET-0853771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!