Haiquan Yang and Long Liu contributed equally to work.
Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Comparative analysis of heterologous expression, biochemical characterization optimal production of an alkaline α-amylase from alkaliphilic Alkalimonas amylolytica in Escherichia coli and Pichia pastoris
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 39–47, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H., Liu, L., Shin, H.-d., Chen, R. R., Li, J., Du, G. and Chen, J. (2013), Comparative analysis of heterologous expression, biochemical characterization optimal production of an alkaline α-amylase from alkaliphilic Alkalimonas amylolytica in Escherichia coli and Pichia pastoris. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 39–47. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1657
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- 863 Program. Grant Number: 2012AA022202
- 111 Project. Grant Number: 111-2-06
- 973 Project. Grant Numbers: 2012CB720802, 2012CB720806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!