Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Solubility properties and diffusional extraction behavior of natamycin from streptomyces gilvosporeus biomass
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 109–115, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, X., Danquah, M. K., Jing, K., Woo, M. W., Chen, X. D., Xie, Y. and Lu, Y. (2013), Solubility properties and diffusional extraction behavior of natamycin from streptomyces gilvosporeus biomass. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 109–115. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1659
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Cooperation of Industry, Education and Academy, Guangdong province and Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: 2008B090500218
- Project for Fujian Industrial Technology Development, Development and Reform Commission of Fujian Province, China. Grant Number:  299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!