Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Direct and indirect use of GFP whole cell biosensors for the assessment of bioprocess performances: Design of milliliter scale-down bioreactors
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 48–59, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Brognaux, A., Thonart, P., Delvigne, F., Neubauer, P., Twizere, J.-C., Francis, F. and Gorret, N. (2013), Direct and indirect use of GFP whole cell biosensors for the assessment of bioprocess performances: Design of milliliter scale-down bioreactors. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 48–59. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1660
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- Belgian Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS) with a FRIA PhD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!