Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Direct and indirect use of GFP whole cell biosensors for the assessment of bioprocess performances: Design of milliliter scale-down bioreactors
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 48–59, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Brognaux, A., Thonart, P., Delvigne, F., Neubauer, P., Twizere, J.-C., Francis, F. and Gorret, N. (2013), Direct and indirect use of GFP whole cell biosensors for the assessment of bioprocess performances: Design of milliliter scale-down bioreactors. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 48–59. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1660
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- Belgian Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS) with a FRIA PhD
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.