Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
A novel counter-selection method for markerless genetic modification in Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Cheah, Y. E., Albers, S. C. and Peebles, C. A. M. (2013), A novel counter-selection method for markerless genetic modification in Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 23–30. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1661
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Sustainable Bioenergy Development Center at Colorado State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!