Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Optimization of a two-step process comprising lipase catalysis and thermal cyclization improves the efficiency of synthesis of six-membered cyclic carbonate from trimethylolpropane and dimethylcarbonate
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 66–73, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Bornadel, A., Hatti-Kaul, R., Sörensen, K., Lundmark, S. and Pyo, S.-H. (2013), Optimization of a two-step process comprising lipase catalysis and thermal cyclization improves the efficiency of synthesis of six-membered cyclic carbonate from trimethylolpropane and dimethylcarbonate. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 66–73. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1662
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Mistra (The Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research) and Perstorp AB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!