Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Process model comparison and transferability across bioreactor scales and modes of operation for a mammalian cell bioprocess
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 186–196, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Craven, S., Shirsat, N., Whelan, J. and Glennon, B. (2013), Process model comparison and transferability across bioreactor scales and modes of operation for a mammalian cell bioprocess. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 186–196. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1664
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- “Bio Application of PAT (apPAT)” project, an Enterprise Ireland funded Industry Led Research Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!