Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Process model comparison and transferability across bioreactor scales and modes of operation for a mammalian cell bioprocess
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 186–196, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Craven, S., Shirsat, N., Whelan, J. and Glennon, B. (2013), Process model comparison and transferability across bioreactor scales and modes of operation for a mammalian cell bioprocess. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 186–196. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1664
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- “Bio Application of PAT (apPAT)” project, an Enterprise Ireland funded Industry Led Research Project
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|BTPR_1664_sm_SuppAppendix1.doc||35K||Supporting Information Appendix.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.