Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Evaluation of exogenous siRNA addition as a metabolic engineering tool for modifying biopharmaceuticals
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 415–424, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Tummala, S., Titus, M., Wilson, L., Wang, C., Ciatto, C., Thill, G., Foster, D., Li, C., Szabo, Z., Guttman, A., Bettencourt, B., Jayaraman, M., Deroot, J., Kocisko, D., Pollard, S., Charisse, K., Kuchimanchi, S., Hinkle, G., Milstein, S., Meyers, R., Wu, S.-L., Karger, B. L. and Rossomando, A. (2013), Evaluation of exogenous siRNA addition as a metabolic engineering tool for modifying biopharmaceuticals. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 415–424. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1667
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: NIH GM 15847
- Barnett Institute. Grant Number: 1012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!