Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Progenitor cells from cartilage—No osteoarthritis-grade-specific differences in stem cell marker expression
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 206–212, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Bernstein, P., Sperling, I., Corbeil, D., Hempel, U. and Fickert, S. (2013), Progenitor cells from cartilage—No osteoarthritis-grade-specific differences in stem cell marker expression. Biotechnol Progress, 29: 206–212. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1668
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Saxonian Ministry for Science and Arts (SMWK)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|BTPR_1668_sm_SuppTable1.doc||60K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.